AAI Recruitment 2017, Airports Authority of India 105 Junior Assistant Vacancy: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has dispatch an official notification for the AAI recruitment 2017 of 105 vacant posts of Junior Assistant. Application forms are called from all the talented and capable job hunters . As per AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017 candidates have to fill their application form from the main web page that is “aai.aero” .
then they have to submit their application form from 15th June to 19th July 2017. Candidates are requested that they have to submit their examination form on or before the last date. For more details about AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 such as age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, education criteria etc. are given on this page.
AAI Recruitment 2017, AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017
Organization Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Posts
Official Website: “aai.aero”
No. Of Post: 105 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2017
Applicants should completed 10th / 12th / Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile or Fire from any reputed institution with minimum 50% marks along with Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limit: as on 30th June 2017
- Applicants should attain age group for ST it is 18 years to 30 years, for OBC it is 33 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories appliers will be applicable as per AAI norms.
Rs.12500/- to Rs.28500/- is the monthly salary
- Nominees should submit the Demand Draft of Rs.400/ as application fee for General / OBC Category which can be drawn in favour of ‘Airports Authority of India” payable at Chennai.
- No application fee for the candidates belongs to Female / SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen categories.
Selection process will be based on candidate’s performance in the selection rounds:
- Online written examination
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 15th June 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 19th July 2017
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants have to visit the official web page of the AAI i.e. “aai.aero”.
- Then download the official notification first after that read it carefully
- Now Search the link Apply Online.
- Enter the details which are required.
- Then Upload photo and Signature.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Now finally Submit the application form
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India,
AAI Admit Card 2017:
The AAI admit card will be released on the official web site 10 – 12 days before the date of examination. On our web page we will also update the admit card of AAI when it is released officially.
AAI Result 2017:
The exam authority will publish the AAI result 2017 of the exam after the successfully completion of the exam.