Air India Limited Recruitment 2017: Air India Air Transport Services Limited has announced for the rising above 259 applicants for the Customer Agents, Handyman and other various vacant Posts for the Kolkata Region.
Interested and Eligible applicants attend a Walk in interview and are one of them. Walk-In-Interview Application Form for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 is released in official web portal that is www.airindia.in attends on 07 February 2017 and 11 February 2017.
All the required information of Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other main details are available below on this page at studytubes.co.in.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Air India Air Transport Services Limited
Total Number of Post: 259
Name of Post:
- Handyman Post – 229
- Customer Agent Post – 30
Official Web Portal: www.airindia.in
Job Location: West Bengal
Application Procedure: offline Process
Post Date: 18 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
Walk in Interview: 07 February 2017 and 11 February 2017
Examination Date: Available Soon
Applicants must have passed for customer agent post Graduation Degree and 10th Passed for Handyman Post.
Age Limit: Maximum age for applicants: 30 Years
(As on 1st February 2017)
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
Pay Scale: Rs. 14610/- per month
For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
For Reserved Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Walk in Interview Address:
- For Customer Agent Post: Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkatta – 700 052
- For Handyman Post: Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex New Technical Area, Dum Dum, Kolkatta – 700 052 (Opposite to Airport SPEED POST office)
How to Fill Air India Limited Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly Candidates can download the Registration Form.
- Candidates can fill the registration form.
- Along with filled registration form, necessary document and proofs be present at the walk-in-interview.
Air India Limited Result 2017:
Candidates must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Students may check Air India Limited Result 2017 on its official web page.