AIPMT Application Form 2018, NEET Online Registration, Exam Dates:- All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is a national level entrance examination that is organized each year for admittance in MBBS/BDS programmes.The AIPMT 2018 Application Form will be release soon.
AIPMT is managed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). As compared to the preceding previous years, this examination is conducted at various examination center. In this article, we are updating the information about AIPMT 2018 that includes eligibility and qualification criteria, registration form, admit card, result and counselling.
AIPMT Application Form 2018 Details:
The AIPMT exam has been replaced by NEET exam as per the order of Hon. Supreme court of India. NEET 2018 will be conducted for admission to MBBS/BDS Seats in all government, private & state medical colleges of the country.
Required Details for AIPMT Application Form 2018:
Name of Department: Central Board of Secondary Education
Exam Name: All India Pre Medical Test 2018 ( NEET)
Required Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT Exam 2018:
Academic Qualification: Students should have passed middle with some compulsory subjects such as Biology, Physics, Chemistry with minimum 50% marks for general category applicants whereas students who belong to reserved category are necessary to pass 12th with minimum 45% marks from a recognized education board.
Age Limit: Students must be minimum 17 years old. The higher age limit is 25 years. 5 year age relaxation is appropriate as per the govt rules for all the students who belong to reserved category such as SC, ST and OBC.
|Gen & OBC Candidates||Rs 1400/ ( without late fee)
Rs 2800/ ( with late fee)
|SC ST & PH Candidates||Rs 750/ (without late fee)
Rs 2150/ (with late fee)
Important Dates for NEET Exam 2018:
- Starting Date for NEET Application Form: updated soon
- NEET 2018 Application Last date: updated soon
- NEET 2018 Admit Card Date: updated soon
- NEET Exam Date: updated soon
- NEET Result Date: Updated Soon
How to apply AIPMT Application Form 2018:
- At first, Candidates visit the official website of AIPMT
- Then press on the link : Apply Online
- Now, Candidates will have to give their individual information like their name, mobile number. Home address, nationality and DOB
- Then scan your passport size photograph and signature
- After filling the form recheck all information which will be given by you
- Now students should pay their registration fee
- Mainly two print out of registration form verification page
AIPMT Admit Card 2018:
AIPMT Admit Card 2018 will be released soon before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their AIPMT Admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
AIPMT Result 2018:
AIPMT Result 2018 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their AIPMT Result by using their roll no & date of birth from the official website.