AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017, Apply 236 Senior Residents Vacancy: All India Institute of Medical Science has recently released the official notification of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 at official website. The Authority has declared the total vacancy 236 post of senior Residents. AIIMS Bhubaneswar has published notification for Senior Residents. Applicants who are looking latest Job in AIIMS they can download official notification and check all eligibility criteria.
Interested applicants can apply application form before the last date. The AIIMS Bhubaneswar has started online registration form on of registration started and the closing date of application form on 31 July 2017. All applicants can apply online application form through online mode at official Portal. Contenders can check more information on official Portal.
Job hunters can check more information about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 qualification for the senior residents’ posts applicants must have passed degree in the related from a recognized university. All candidates must have attained the minimum age limit information for the senior residents posts are 21 years. All Eligible and Interested contenders can check more details eligibility criteria and read more detailed information regarding, no of posts, age details, post qualification, opening and closing date for online application form and post location for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Residents Vacancy 2017 at official notification. All applicants can check more detail on official website and also check on studytubes.co.in.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Name of Authority: – All India Institute of Medical Science
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Senior Residents
Total No. of post: – 236 Post
Job Location: – Bhubaneswar
Application Mode: – Online Mode
Starting Date of online application form: – Started
Last Date of online application form: – 31 July 2017
Official Website: – aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 236 post
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Senior Resident Post: Candidates must have Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates can check more details on official notification.
Candidate’s maximum age limit is 33 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 year
- Age relaxation is as per recruitment Department.
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
For Senior Resident: Selected applicants will paid Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay: Rs. 6600/-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: 500/-
- Initial Date of online application form: Started
- End Date of online application form: 31 July 2017
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017:
- First of applicants go to official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
- Search and Click the AIIMS Senior Residents notification link
- Full Fill required details in the application form
- Upload the recent passport photo and signature
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Pay your application fee.
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future needs.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit Card 2017:
The AIIMS Bhubaneswar will be informing you few days prior of the Examination date. Applicants can check more details your Admit Card from official website through online mode.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Result 2017:
The AIIMS Bhubaneswar will be provided Senior Resident Result online at official website. Candidates can check more details on official website.