AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017, AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal has published the AIIMS Bhopal Senior Residents Recruitment 2017 at official website. The organization has released the total number of vacancy 134 posts of Senior Residents, Tutors/ Demonstrators. All interested and eligible applicants can apply online application form on the official website.
Candidates can apply before the due date of online application from. The organization has started online application form on of application start from 03rd June 2017 and the closing date of application form on 24th June 2017. Candidates can apply online application form through online mode at official website. Candidates can check more details on official website.
All applicants are invited for filling the vacant 134 posts of Senior Residents, Tutors/ Demonstrators. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences release the various types’ jobs notification every year, but this time AIIMS has published AIIMS Bhopal Senior Residents 2017 posts in the AIIMS Bhopal. The AIIMS Bhopal application form fee for Senior Residents, Tutors/ Demonstrators jobs posts is Rs 1000/- for un-reserved applicants and for reserved applicants ST/SC Nil. All applicants must have deposit application fee in the form of net banking/ debit, credit card through online mode.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017, AIIMS Bhopal Residents/ Tutor Jobs
Candidates can check more details about AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017 qualification for the senior residents’ posts applicants must have passed degree in the related from a recognized university. Applicants must have attained the minimum age limit details for the senior residents posts is 21 years. Interested applicants can check more details eligibility criteria and read more detailed information regarding, no of posts, age details, post qualification, opening and closing date for online application form and post location for the AIIMS Bhopal Senior Residents Vacancy 2017 at official notification. All applicants can check more detail on official website and also check on studytubes.co.in.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Organization Name: – All India Institute of Medical Science Bhopal.
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Senior Residents, Tutors/ Demonstrators
Total No. of post: – 134 Post
Job Location: – Bhopal
Application Mode: – Online Mode
Walk-in Start Date: – 03rd June 2017
Walk-in Last Date: – 24 June 2017
Official Website: – aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 134 posts
- Senior Residents: 112
- Tutors/ Demonstrators: 22
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For Senior Resident Post: Candidates must have postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Tutor / Demonstrator Post: Candidates should have a recognized MBBS degree.
Candidate’s maximum age limit is 33 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 33 year
- Age relaxation is as per recruitment Department.
- For Senior Resident: starts from 15,600 to 39100 with 6600/-.
- For Tutor: starts from 15,600 to 39100 with 5400/-.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Nil
- Starting Date of application form: 03rd June 2017
- Last Date of application form: 24 June 2017
How to apply for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2017:
- First of applicants go to official website of AIIMS Bhopal.
- Search and Click the AIIMS Senior Residents notification link
- Full Fill required details in the application form
- Upload the recent passport photo and signature
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Pay your application fee.
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future needs.
AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Admit Card 2017:
The AIIMS Bhopal will be informing you few days prior of the Examination date. Applicants can check more details your Admit Card from official website through online mode.
AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Result 2017:
The AIIMS Bhopal will be provided Senior Resident Result online at official website. Candidates can check more details on official website.