AAI Recruitment 2017, AAI 220 Junior Executive Vacancy: The Airports authority of India will release a notification for recruitment of the candidates in Junior Executive Posts. Total number of vacancies are 220 .All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the AAI Recruitment 2017. The Application Form submission will start soon.
All the other details regarding the AAI Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee,selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
AAI Recruitment 2017 , AAI Junior Executive Vacancy 2017
Name of the Organization:- Airport Authority of India.
Name of post: Junior Executive.
Total number of vacancies: 220
Details of vacancies:
- Junior Executive(Engineering Civil):-50 posts
- Junior Executive(Engineering Electrical):- 50 posts.
- Junior Executive( IT):-20 Posts
- Junior Executive ( Aiport Operations):-100 posts
AAI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: –
- The candidates should have engineering degree in Civil/Electrical/IT .
- Candidates should a MBA Degree.
Age Limit: –
The Maximum age should be
- 27 year for Gen.
- 32 year for SC/ST.
- 30 years for OBC as on 31st May 2017
- For General & OBC Candidates fee Rs 1000/
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Screening/ written test
- On-Line Registration form of Applications :- updated soon
- Last Date of On-Line Registration form:- updated soon
- Last date for Deposit fees examination at State Bank of India:- updated soon
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the AAI recruitment 2017 through the official link of the Airport Authority of India.
- All applicants should go to the official website at www.aai.aero.
- Search the link AAI Jr Executive Recruitment 2017.
- click on the link.
- Fill all the details such as personal & academic details.
- upload your photo & signature.
- pay the application fee.
- click on the submit button.
- Take a prinout of the aation formpplic
AAI Recruitment admit card 2017:
The Airport authority of India will upload the AAI recruitment Admit Card 2017 atleast 15 days before the examination. All applied candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official online portal of the organization.
AAI Recruitment 2017 Result:
As the Airport Authority of India is going to conduct written examination for the recruitment of candidates to various executive vacancies in the organization, AAI will announce the AAI Recruitment Result 2017 online on the official website soon after the evaluation of answer sheets of the appeared candidates. We will update the link to download AAI recruitment Result 2017 on this page.